Episode 6: Benefits of Minimalism for Parents
In this episode, we discuss how minimalism improves the quality of life for parents who practice it. Even if minimalism feels hard to adopt for your family, it's worth it, and we're discussing why!
Listen on iTunes
In this episode, we discuss:
- Taking a break from social media
- Why people are better than things
- How to start minimalism with kids when it feels impossible
- Four major benefits of minimalism for families
- Listener Question: Are there rules for minimalism?
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at email@example.com