On this episode, we're talking from our own experience about throwing birthday parties for kids as minimalists, plus, approaching gift giving and receiving with grace and gratitude, yet making sure your house isn't overrun by stuff in the process.
Listen on iTunes!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Hosting a large-ish party in a small home
- Tips for throwing birthday parties for kids as a minimalist family
- Alternatives to birthday parties with kids
- Gift receiving as minimalists
- Gift giving as minimalists
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- 5 Love Languages
- Meal Planning Blog Post
- Simplified Meal Planning Resource
- Desirae’s Instagram
- Podcast Instagram
- Podcast Facebook
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org