This week we're talking about simplifying in a busy season. We know that the back to school season brings a much busier pace for many families, so we are discussing how you can keep things simple during a season like this.
This doesn't just apply to back to school, but any busy season.
Listen on iTunes!
Minimalism isn't just about decluttering- it's something you can adapt into your entire life. That includes your schedule, your mindset, and the way you intentionally live out your life.
PS: Sorry about any background noise. We’re not professional podcasters. We’re a couple just wanting to share our heart! Give us some grace, We’re doing our best!
Pin this image or share the podcast with a friend and on social media!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Things we've learned this week
- 5 Ways to simplify in a busy season including...
- Learning to say no to things
- Simplifying Dinnertime
- Simplifying your work life
- Taking time for Self Care
- Pressing pause and putting away your work and your phone
- Listener Question: What do you do with the question/ thought of "I might need it someday" when decluttering?
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- Block Scheduling Video Resource
- Meal Planning Blog Post
- Simplified Meal Planning Resource
- Morning Routines 7 Day Challenge
- 5 Minute Journal
- Desirae’s Instagram
- Podcast Instagram
- Podcast Facebook
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at email@example.com