Episode 3: Downsizing, Why we Live Smaller, and Being a Minimalist no Matter the Size of your Home
We're talking about our journey from living in a four bedroom home to a much, smaller two bedroom one, the struggles, and why ultimately, it's been a great change. We'll also talk about how you can be a minimalist no matter your home size, and how to be content right where you are.
Listen on iTunes
PS: Sorry about any background noise. We’re not professional podcasters. We’re a couple just wanting to share our heart! Give us some grace, We’re doing our best!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why we bought a four bedroom home
- Why we then moved to a two bedroom home
- What living in a smaller home has changed for us
- Small home living tips
- You can be a minimalist in a larger home, too.
- Listener question: What to do with all these books? From a book lover's perspective.
- How to be content no matter your home size
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- Downsizing blog post
- Simplified Meal Planning Resource
- Desirae’s Instagram
- Podcast Instagram
- Podcast Facebook
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at email@example.com