So you've decided minimalism is right for you? What's next? This episode will detail the steps we took when just starting out, and the steps we suggest you to take!
Listen on iTunes
PS: Sorry about any background noise. We're not professional podcasters. We're a couple just wanting to share our heart! Give us some grace :) We're doing our best!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How we started when we first became minimalists
- Areas we decluttered first
- The most satisfying areas we decluttered
- Suggestions for starting out
- Having a "why" for minimalism
- Being ruthless with your stuff
- Listener question: What to do if your spouse isn't on board!
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things
- Simplified Meal Planning Resource
- Joshua Becker
- Desirae's Instagram
- Podcast Instagram
- Podcast Facebook
If you're loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you'd take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We're so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org